Within a large metropolitan area, 16% of the commuters currently use the public transportation system, whereas the remaining 84% commute via automobile. The city has recently revitalized and expanded its public transportation system. It is expected that 6 months from now 27% of those who are now commuting to work via automobile will switch to public transportation, and 73% will continue to commute via automobile
Which city? What is the source of your data?